Cortina is looking for experienced software developers to build and scale a world-class ecommerce platform that connects vendors and sellers. Successful candidates should have a proven history of delivering medium to large scale projects end to end. This is an amazing opportunity to have an outsized impact on a small engineering organization that is growing fast.
Senior software developers are expected to drive major engineering efforts: develop technical designs to meet business and technical requirements, propose technical implementation plans, support junior developers by providing technical leadership, and be the primary hands-on developer for that initiative.
Key technologies: Node.js, React, Typescript, and AWS.
- 6+ years in an engineering role
- SaaS, eCommerce, and/or marketplace experience required
- Shopify or other eCommerce platforms experience
- Hands-on experience with Node.js, React, Express, and SQL
- Direct experience using AWS services like EC2, RDS, and Fargate.
- Experience with automated testing, docker, and continuous integration
- Experience in a startup environment involving a growing team and platform
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BS or equivalent relevant work experience
Cortina is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.